Thursday, January 21, 2010

JEWEL 04 My dearest sister!














On this special day, a cute baby girl was born...15 November 1987...
That's the little baby in the picture...How adorable!!!

Babies are just so CUTE!!! ADORABLE!!!
That's my dearest sister - Rachel Lee@ Mei Ping!!!

I guess due to the one year gap that brought us so much closer than the rest...the fact that we got into the same university...church...cell group...roommate...we are inseparable!!!


She's the best gift that God has ever blessed me with by bringing home closer...
He answered my prayers when i was in my first year...God is just so AMAZING!!! It's kinda hard to shift my entire family down to JB...somehow he brought "HOME" by placing my sis in UTM as well!

God is a good Father indeed!
My sister is my best friend!!! She knows ALL about me and i know ALL about her She is my best buddy... When it comes to... 1) Good food - YUMMY!!! 2) Shopping!!! 3) Cleaning up Owh...too much that words could not describe you, sis! Just wana say THANK YOU for being my BEST SIS! (n.n) A rare jewel indeed!


I LOVE YOU!

No comments: