Tuesday, January 12, 2010

JEWEL 02 - All Time Favorite -



SHOPPING!!! I guess that would be my all time favourite past time...not only me i guess... All the girls would say YES when it comes to shopping! And the fever goes on and on... At the sight of discount and sale items, the scenario can be a little bit scary for some guys...let me put it into better words...there she goes again...

Don't ever remind me...
I am a shopaholic myself... I grew up in KL all my life...life revolves around malls for KL-ites... I love the mall and the mall loves me as a shopper... Gosh, I used to work in Sunway Pyramid for my industrial training...even now i am working in the mall...the mall and i...we are inseparable!

With Chinese New Year around the corner, i am taking this opportunity to recommend one of my favourite brands - Forever 21 -
It was known as Fashion 21 initially, was founded in Los Angeles, California in 1984 by Korean-American Do-Won Chang and his wife, Jin Sook. Forever 21 brand name is well known in overseas and u can find its stores in Sunway Pyramid, Pavilion KL, 1 Utama in KL...the fashion line is a mixture of the feminine touch with the casual style...
I just feel like shopping!!!

No comments: