Tuesday, February 9, 2010

JEWEL 05 HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY!


First and foremost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!

1 year older, 1 year prettier!!!

Well, as we grow up...
Our eyes are being opened wider...
To experience the real world out there...

Life is a journey full with crafted memories...
Based on our very own decisions...
From the moment you were born until this very day...

You decide!!!

On what to wear...what to eat...what to do...
who to love and the list goes on and on...

Before i forget, i would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to my DADDY & MUMMY!!!
They have been the BEST PARENTS and i am WHO i am because of their upbringing!

i am so blessed indeed!

DADDY...
He is the sole breadwinner
Supporting MUMMY and 4 daughters...
It was and has been tough role indeed...
Raising me and my 3 sisters up...
He did well although...
He's a strict daddy...
I LOVE u, DADDY!
i was shopping for my daddy yesterday...
and i realised that it was not easy...
to get the right gift for him...
eventually i bought him a wallet and belt...
it was rather satisfying buying something for daddy with my own pay...

MUMMY...
Mummy is my BEST FRIEND...
Or my sister?
She looks young...
And she has 4 grown up daughters...
She had a good career at first...
Career or family?
She chose family...
Her decision made a BIG DIFFERENCE in fact...
A superwoman indeed!

At the end of the day, i want to thank...
My Father in Heaven...
For such wonderful PARENTS...
SISTERS - Mei Ping, Pui Mun and Hui Yan...
ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!
In Christ...that's a blessing!!!

I LOVE U ALL (n.n)

And that's the best gift ever!

No comments: