Saturday, August 23, 2008

Laughter is The Best Medicine!

Haha..hehe..hoho..that is just so funny..laugh till u drop..there's this saying..i guess laughter is the best medicine..when days just seem to be gloomy..some days where we find it hard to laugh..days when we are going through a turmoil of rough times..nothing seems to keep us smiling..well, the best and cheapest medicine around in the town would be..Jesus..as simple as ABC..firstly, pour out all our troubles and problems unto the Lord..let go and let God in..then spend some time indulging in pampering ourselves..ask a bunch of friends who are closest to us for a chat..time for a hearty laugh..i used to laugh without sound..i did not realised until my few of my friends pointed it out..peculiar? Guess it's due to my upbringing..recently, i've been laughing aloud..thanks to my friends..indeed God has made life filled with laughters and tears..Isaiah 61:10.."My soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation".

1 comment:

Josh Ang said...

Hmm.. Another newbie here, nice blog, add some stuff to make it even more interesting, [advice from another newbie lol], continue to update more thingss..